A Year for Love

By , TO, CA

Love.  Love is not just what you see in those Disney movies. Love is what sets the world on fire. Love is what takes the world by storm. Love isn’t just dating, it’s what you call home. The more we love, the more we accept others. If you don’t accept anyone, we will constantly be full of hatred for others. 

Hate.  Hate is what causes arguments, break-ups, and wars. Hate is this small feeling inside of you trying to consume your whole body. And once it does, it’s very hard to go back to being happy. 

Yes, it’s pretty obvious I’m trying to tell you that being hateful is wrong. But, not in some childish way.  The more we love, the less hate there is. If we work together, we can make a change, no, a difference in the world. We can do the impossible. To us, it will be just another walk in the park. Because we did it together. So, this year, love your neighbors, your friends, your teachers, your enemies.  Love is contagious. The more of it we use, the more will spread. Spread love. See what happens. Look at the difference. Because if you start to love, you’re already on the path to becoming a great name in history.