Response to Obama's Farewell Speech | Teen Ink

Response to Obama's Farewell Speech

By ChristineOnwenu GOLD, Detroit, Michigan
ChristineOnwenu GOLD, Detroit, Michigan

No scandals, no impeachment, no mistresses during Obama's 8 yrs. Like him or hate him he was a good president and it will be very arduous for our next president to live up to Barrack Obama. Barack and his family will be greatly missed. Trump has more scandals than Obama and he hasn’t made it to his inauguration yet. Obama oversaw a recuperation from the worst economic crisis in the US since the Great Dejection. Obama always carried himself with dignity and is just a benevolent man. There will be a supersession within a year. No surprise the college pedagogia [i.e. Trump] wants to bulwark the failed legislation of which he was the architect. Obama is the epitome of astuteness, reason, civility, and grace. I don't understand how people hate Obama. For me, he's an authentically great person. That goes the same for the whole First Family. History will recollect this President and First Lady of America as the golden age of grace, humility and redemption. We aren't the wealthiest....and we aren't the most venerated. America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore.... Barack Obama was one of a kind. A Harvard constitutional philomath, staunch family man, thoughtful, classy, well-read, rational man of principles and dignity. He's a once-in-a-lifetime kind of president. To hate this man because of the color of his skin, because of rumors that he isn't American, that he is Muslim (not the cessation of the world but a prevarication) because you verbally express he did nothing (how could he with execrators ceasing him, but still he did) only reveals who you authentically are as a person. Do not look without for what's not within! When you detest anyone for any reason, all you admit is that you abhor yourself and can't face who you genuinely are. Dote this President and his pulchritudinous class act family.

Victoria said...
on Jan. 22 2017 at 8:42 pm
Amen! I can't improve with what you said!!