At this moment we could be anywhere, doing anything. Instead you sit alone before a screen. So what's stopping us from doing what we want? Being where we want to be? Each day we wake up in the same room, follow the same path to live the same day as yesterday. Yet at one time every day was a new adventure. Along the way something changed. Before days were timeless. Now our days are scheduled. Is this what it means to be grown up? To be free? Or are we really free?

Food, water, land the very elements we need to survive are owned by co-operations. There's no food for us on trees. No fresh water in streams. No land to build a home. If you try and take what the earth provides you'll be locked away. So we obey their rules. We discover the world through a text book. For years we sit and do what we are told. Tested and graded like subjects in a lab, raised not to make a difference in this world, raised to be no different.

Smart enough to do our job, but not to question why we do it. So we work and work and have no time to live the life that we work for. Until a day comes on which we are too old to do our job. It is here we are left to die. Our children take our place in the game. To us our path is unique. But together we are nothing more than fuel. A fuel that powers the elite. The elite that hides behind the logos and the co-operations. This is their world. And their most powerful resource is not in the ground. It is us. We build their cities, we run their machines, we fight their wars. After all money isn't what drives them. It's power. Money is simply the tool they use to control us. Worthless pieces of paper we depend on to feed us, move us, entertain us. They gave us money and in return we gave them the world. Whether our trees that cleaned our air are now factories that poison it. Whether it was water to drink, that is now toxic waste that stinks. Where animals were free are now factories in which they are born and slaughtered endlessly for our satisfaction. Millions are starving despite us having enough food for everybody. Where does it all go? 70% of the grain we grow is fed to the animals we eat. Why help the starving? You can't profit off them. We are like a plague sweeping the earth, tearing apart the very enviorment that allows us to live. We see everything as something to be sold, as an object to be sold. But what happens when we have polluted the last river, poisoned the last breath of air, have no oil for the trucks that bring us our food. When will we realize that money can't be eaten? That it has no value. We aren't destroying the planet, we are destroying the life on it. Every year thousands of species go extinct and time is running out before we are next. If you live in America their's a 41% chance you get cancer, heart disease or kill 1 out of 3 Americans. We take prescription drugs to deal with these problems but medical cures the living cause of death behind cancer and heart disease. We are told that everything can be solved by throwing money at scientists, so they can discover a pill that will make our problems go away. But the drug companies and cancer societies rely on our suffering to make a profit. We think we are running for a cure but really we are running away from the cause. Our body is a product that is made to consume and everything we eat is designed purely for profit. We fill ourselves with toxic chemicals , bodies of animals infested with drugs and diseases. But we don't see this. The small group of co-operations that own the media don't want us to. Sourrounding us with a fantasy, we're told is reality. It is funny to think that humans once thought that earth was the center of the universe. But then again now we see ourselves as the center of the planet. We point to our technology and say we are the smartest. But do our computers, cars and factories really illustrate how intelligent we are? Or do they show how lazy we have become? We put this civilised mask on but when you strip that away what are we? How quickly we forget only in the past hundred years women are able to vote, allow blacks to live as equals. We act as if we are all knowing beings, yet there's much we fail to see. We walk down the street ignoring the little things, the eyes that stare the stories they share. Seeing everything as a backround to ME. Perhaps we fear we are not alone. That we are part of a much bigger picture but we fail to make the connection. We are okay killing pigs, cows, chickens, strangers from foreign lands. But not our neighbours. Not our dogs or cats. Those we have come to love and understand. We call other creatures stupid yet we point at them to justify our actions. But does killing simply because we can, because we always have make it right? Or does it show how little we have learned? That we continue to act a primarily agression rather than compassion. One day the sensation we call life will leave us. Our bodies will rot, our valuebles recollected. Yesterdays actions will remain. Death constantly sourrounds us, still it seems so distant from our everyday reality. We live in a world on the verge of collapse. The wars of tomorrow will have no winners for violence will never be the answer. It will destroy every possible solution. If we all look at our innermost desire we will see our dreams are not so different. We share a common goal. Happiness. We tear the world apart looking for joy, without ever looking within ourselves. Many of the happiest people are those who own the least. But are we really so happy with our I-phones, our big houses, our fancy cars. We have become disconnected. Analysing people we have never met. We witness the extradinary on screens but ordinary if it were somewhere else. We wait for someone to bring change without ever thinking of changing ourselves. Presedential elections might as well be a coin toss with two sides of the same coin. We choose which face we want and the illusion of choice, of change is created. But the world remains the same. We fail to realize that polititians don't serve us, They serve those who fund them in the power. We need leaders not politians. But in this world of followers we have forgotten to lead ourselves. Stop winning for change and be the change you want to see! We didn't get to this point by sitting on our asses. The human race survived not because we are the fastest or the strongest but because we worked together. We have mastered the act of killing. Now lets master the joy of living. This isn't about saving the planet, the planet will be here whether we are or not. Earth has been around for billions of years.  We are a flash in time but our impact is for ever.

I often wished I lived in a age before computers, and wuldn't have screens to distract us but I realize there's one reason for why this is the only time I want to be alive. Because here today we have an opportunity we never had before. The internet gives us the power to share our message and unite millions around the world. While we still can we must use our screens to bring us closer together rather than further apart. For better or worse our generation will determine the future life on this planet. We can either continue this system of destruction until no memory of our existence remains or we can wake up realize we are revolving upwards rather than falling down. We just have screens in our faces so we don't see where we are heading. This present moment is every step , every breath and every death is lead to. We are the faces of all who came before us, and now it is our turn. You can choose to carve your own path or follow the road countless of others have already taken. Life is not a movie, the script isn't already written. We are the writers. This is your story. Their story. Our story.