Quitters

So due to a recent series of unfortunate events, I've realized something. People quit. All the time. They quit on their lives, their relationships, and if you make one mistake, they quit on you, too.

Lets just dive in.

So I've always known that when two people have a fight, a tiff, a whatever, if they really cared about eachother, it would only make them stronger. It would break down new walls, and show your love.

But no.

Apparently, the rest of the world is on a different page.

Apparently, you screw up, and they move on to the next one.

Apparently, they never thought what you had was real.

Apparently, I'm an idiot for thinking otherwise.

So then they go along their merry way, blaming you. Oh, but not directly doing so. They don't say "Hun, its all your fault." They go and throw a big pity party, saying nobody cares, this is the last straw, I'm done... Whatever. And you know they're blaming you for all of it. By the way, if that's just the way you handle things, by all means, go right ahead. Nothing is stopping you.

But I've run into more than one of these sort of people in my past 16 years of exsistance.

I think I've had enough.

And you know what I'm going to do about it?

Nothing.

Because there's nothing TO do.

All I can do is write a blog. A story. A song. And maybe become the next Avril Lavigne. But thats probably not very likely.

So back to my point, people quit. Everyday, more and more. Even I do. I know I do. But I don't quit on people. Sure, I may take a break from time to time, but that doesn't mean I'm done with you. That means you've bothered me. Or I'm trying to see if I'm worth going after. It may take days. Weeks. Years, even.
But I will come back.

I won't forget.

I won't quit.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Theskull215 said...
May 3, 2010 at 2:38 pm:
I like your mode of thought, it does seems like people reject others for the slightest mistake. Like they think that life should be a fairy tale. Well, reality is much harsher, which is why life is beautiful.