We Deserve Freedom!!! | Teen Ink

We Deserve Freedom!!!

By nakeya w BRONZE, Fl, Florida
nakeya w BRONZE, Fl, Florida

You say they can't go to sleepovers or nowhere alone but some times you have to realize they are teenagers and they need freedom when they get older your not always gonna be there for them .They are humans not animals. You treat them like animals that are in cages forever with chains on them. So let's start off with this:

Sleepovers: your teenager should be at least 13+ in order to go to sleepovers . If they are the only child in the house and your teen wants to sleep over at a friends house that is very understandable .They need freedom .They are teens they are gonna wanna do more expecially if your child is getting good grades and if you know one of the parents numbers(mom,dad)the address at where the friend lives at ,the friends name,mom or dads name . And it is very inportant that they have a phone to contact you in case of an emergency or to just tell you that they are ok.

Some of you parents get mad cause your child does things behind your back or is disobey or is disrespectful.But why get mad they deserve freedom this is the United States of America and it states that every person in America has the right to be free. But the only way you know if they deserve freedom is if they have good grades,when they want to go somewhere give you the number,place,name.THAT'S WHAT IMPORTANT !!!because we all need freedom and they are teenagers and they deserve freedom not be stuck up in the house everyday all day and night . The teenager stage is the time for them to have fun and enjoy being a teenager along as having freedom being able to go to sleepovers, playdates, parties, and places alone.

HOPE THIS HELPED!!

WILL BE POSTING MORE ARTICLES ON DIFFERENT SUBJECTS SOON SO STAY TUNED