Why You're Actually Awesome | Teen Ink

Why You're Actually Awesome

Don't let someone tell you that you're weak. Being a straight-up human being is hardcore. Deep down, your genetics code for the same hunting instinct as lions. Everyday, you drain the same substance that quences fires and carves paths into mountains. The element that your body is based around turns into diamonds. Interestingly enough, you require to maintain a temperature hotter than the surface of a planet that has a core hotter than the sun. Your insides work like magic-- there are thousands of intricate little fragments that move at your command like the machine you are. When you talk, millions of molecules are pushed over just to project your voice. So far, you have a score of 1-0 against death itself. And in case that wasn't enough, your body is made up of literal star dust. Not just the little stars-- the biggest and brightest and hottest in the entire universe. Truth is, you're just as deserving to live your life as any other person, so just remember that anyone that says otherwise wastes what they were given. Your mind is meant to capture thousands of better moments.