Our Dreams | Teen Ink

Our Dreams

May 15, 2015
By stephamie BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
stephamie BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
i love to write


Dreams are goals that we want to achieve! We want to succeed at our dreams. Many people give up on their dreams, but you should never give up because if you give up now you won’t know the future. You need to take the right path where you want to have a good life. If you don’t try hard enough to achieve your dream, then your life won’t be that good. This is why you need to try hard in your life, so you can have the best of what you want.
   

For example let’s say you want to get married and have kids. You want to make enough money for them. If you don’t, your children might grow up smoking and drinking, ending up in jail, dropping out of school, having a miserable life.
    

Imagine that you want to become a teacher, doctor, nurse, or whatever. When you say it, do it because I believe you can do it. Never ever give up on your dreams because it’s worth it and I promise it will make your life much better. If you follow what you dreams are, then life will be much easier. People give up because maybe it’s too hard, but you have to keep trying. We live our dreams and our goals become much easier!


The author's comments:

What insipireed me to write this is beacause we can do what we want to and we want to have a dream to our future