Hatred | Teen Ink

Hatred

By CopyCatDee GOLD, New Delhi, Other
CopyCatDee GOLD, New Delhi, Other

Don't define your world in Black and White, because there is so much hiding amongst the Greys...

Hatred, no matter how hard you, or I, or anyone else for that matter try, can never be destroyed. It is as essential a part of life as anything else like eating, or thinking, or sleeping is. It is an inseparable part of human nature just like lying or loving is. It’s a basic truth, and no one, I repeat no one can deny that. Everyone here hates something or the other, no matter how hard they try to dismiss or in some cases even hide the fact. If you still believe that you’re one hell of a noble soul who hates nothing and loves everything, well then, you’re sadly mistaken. It’s perhaps hidden from you till now what you hate, or most probably you’ve just been successful to create a veil over your soul so that the world perceives you as someone very saintly. But the truth is, as I said, all of you hate something or someone. Chances are that you probably have developed a feeling of hatred for me right now because of me spreading the idea of hatred. But sad as it is, this is nothing but the complete truth.

The whole universe works on the concept of contradictions, wherever there is a volcano, there will be a water body near it, wherever there is empty space, there are stars, wherever there is a plant which causes itching, there will be a small plant beside it which helps to curb it, wherever there is a healthy tree, there will be parasites growing over it, wherever there is a beautiful butterfly, there will be a spider near it, wherever there is sun, there will be moon around it, wherever there is white as paper, there will be black to write on it, wherever there is good, there will be evil surrounding it, where there is the truth, there will be lies to mask it, and similarly wherever there is love, there, undoubtedly, will be hatred born with it.

One cannot simply reject what is the reality. And mind you, it is because of the hatred that there is love and so is the other way round. Both can simply not exist without each other. Both are born together, and so shall die together too.
The truth is what it is. It is up to you what you choose, accept it, ignore it, pretend as if it doesn’t exist, or simply try to mask it; but whatever you choose, what’s reality will stay forever as it is, unaffected, unfaltered by whatever you choose to do, by whatever you aim to think, by whatever you try to believe..

Hatred exists, and it can never be destroyed…

So.. I've usually been the one who kind of hates everything popular, I don't know why. So one day a friend of mine simply asked me, "Why can't you people stop hating?" and that made me wonder over the same. And what I realized after a lot of thinking was that one cannot simply destroy hatred because it is just as essential a phenomena of human nature as anything else llike love, and thus came out this article, read on to more! I hope you like it!