Worthless | Teen Ink

Worthless

By Sev_Wymer BRONZE, Vero Beach, Florida
Sev_Wymer BRONZE, Vero Beach, Florida

Have you ever felt worthless? Do you know someone who has lost  a friend or relative and they came to you for help? Are you someone who lost a friend or relative asked for help but it feels like no one cares? Has someone came to you for advise and couldn't give any? Have you ever went to a close friend and they just completely blew you off? Well don't feel worthless. No matter how sad you feel hold on and stay strong. Yeah you lost someone and people may not care or be there for you but, their is usually one guy/girl who willstick with you till the end, who will do what they have o do to put a smile on your face,or someone whowill change to make you feel better. They will do their best to make you smile. He/She is the one you don't want to let go, the one you need to cherish and hold close to you.

I am tired of people being sad they shouldn't feel down they always have someone whether they know it or not... Email me please if you feel down and have no one i will do my best to cheer you up. Have a great day everybody.