PAINS | Teen Ink

PAINS

By Lakshmy PLATINUM, Kumily, Other
Lakshmy PLATINUM, Kumily, Other

" It's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt. " - 'The Fault In Our Stars', John Green There is no one on earth who haven't experienced pain. Pain is what our mothers endured to bring us to this planet. Pain is letting go of your love. There is pain in every living thing on earth. Sometimes even the trees weep.. No matter how much we try to avoid losses, no matter how hard a heart we possess, at some point in life we will have to face that demon. It might be the last chapter of our beautiful love story, or it might be the beginning of a new life. Changes are always painful and sadly nature demands change. I have often seen people crying, hurt and lost. They were victims of life's dilemmas. The choices served were both unacceptable. There are thousands out there who dream of a bed to sleep in, a toy to share their dreams with and some, the warmth of a mother. I have seen pain in those eyes, the pain of inequality. It is true that pain demands to be felt. But there has to be a way to minimize the impact it has on us. There has to be way to prevent it from changing us. And we are left on our own to find it. And I pray that our pains don't change the person we are.

Never let your pains change the person you are.