Alpha and Omega | Teen Ink

Alpha and Omega

By Mimaaa BRONZE, Gurgaon, Other
Mimaaa BRONZE, Gurgaon, Other

"You know what they say about hope. It breeds eternal misery." ~Spencer Hastings.

Has anybody ever felt so empty and so alone even in the company of others? When you’re so in love with someone, not having that person despite being around so many other people makes you feel isolated. Like only the presence of that person can fill that empty void in your heart. Without that individual, you feel insubstantial and meaningless, and their existence is the only thing which can complete your incompleteness. You feel them everywhere, their traces are omnipresent. The sound of their laugh is enough to envelop you into a deep, fiery sea of passion; and makes you high. Their smile is just enough to light up your whole world, and really, that’s all that matters. Your being is insignificant unless it includes them in your life. Your heart stops, when they look at you, and when your eyes lock, the only thing you two see, is each other. Your souls are intertwined, woven so deeply with each other, not even a supernatural force would be able to sever such a tie. In your own little world, dominated by the fervor and nympholepsy of your transcendent relationship, the only two souls which exist are your own.