New beginnings | Teen Ink

New beginnings

By Allybear99 GOLD, Södertälje, Other
Allybear99 GOLD, Södertälje, Other

"Imagination is moreimportant than knowledge."- Albert Einstein
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."- Harold R.McAlindon

I often contrast my life with a book. Sometimes I feel like writing my own story and being creative. But some days I like just reading without changing a thing. One chapter after another comes and goes, and honestly I wished this book would go on forever. But since nothing can be or last forever, I'll enjoy each chapter I have, here and now. 

Just like any other book, when you start a new chapter it’s both exciting and a little nervous. My book has been full of adventures and emotions. Some days are happy, some days have felt like magic, some days were harder than other, but each day was worth it.
I feel like I’ve just ended a chapter and with my new chapter opening up, I feel excited, nervous, scared, happy and not the least prepared. The chapter I’ve just started with this guy, was so unexpected I probably couldn’t write it even if I was given a pen. This chapter is one of those were I want to read, and only write when it goes wrong. I want to see where this new chapter will lead me.
Whilst reading this chapter, I will still remember the previous chapters, filled with joy, mistakes, lessons and a lot of experiences. I won’t let it stop me or scare me from reading the next chapter. But I will keep it in mind when I read the new chapter, and now and then I might find myself learning before making mistakes.

Each chapter is a new beginning