Your Eyes Define You | Teen Ink

Your Eyes Define You

By Jenna1432 BRONZE, San Diego, California
Jenna1432 BRONZE, San Diego, California

The saying "Eyes are the window to your soul", is true. In a conversation,  eye contact is neccessary at all times, and it is kind to keep eye contact when you're talking to someone. Peoples eyes are always opening some door, giving a vibe, speaking the real truth. Some people have truths, some people are afraid; intimidated. You can see the innocence in one's eyes. Your eyes speak to me. Sometimes they say 'I'm intimidated.' 'You're really talking to me? Thanks.' Some might say 'I welcome you, I know the boundaries, you know em too, but that's just that.' Some say 'You can't see past these. I only show you want you can see on the outside, I won't let you in.' - That's self explanatory, I'm hoping. Your eyes are your ability to express. Do what you want with them.

I apologize in advance if you're reading this first. Lately, I have been putting up my gaurd, not letting people in. I do it with my eyes. This may be confusing, and you might not think it's worth your time, but please give it a chance if you consider yourself a very openminded person. And if you don't read it, I'm not saying your closeminded, I'm saying you made a reasonable choice. :) Thanks.