Friends, A True Miracle | Teen Ink

Friends, A True Miracle

August 14, 2014
By ChilledFire GOLD, Coimbatore, Other
ChilledFire GOLD, Coimbatore, Other
11 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Friendship and happiness are inter-related: There can't be one without the other.


One thing I have found to be the most important in a person's life is friendship. People who care about you, who are always there to support you and with whom you can roll on the floor laughing, they are your inseparable companions, the fireflies in the dark gloom of life.

When you are down, they always try to chase away the blues that threaten to close in, to engulf you within their lethargic grasp. So instead of sulking, you will probably be back on your feet, singing remixes of Shakespeare and posing as your Math teacher. There is rarely a dull moment in life when they're around.

Making up comical names for your classmates, sharing pizza over a horror movie, singing karaoke off-key or just chatting about the latest haircut that cute guy in class got recently, friends will always be there for you to make your days memorable and shining bright.

The worst thing that could happen is that slowly you may drift apart, losing interest in each other and in turn, turning frigid and cold like marble. If a person is in his right senses he would realize that friends matter more than any love interest in the world, more than most trifles you see lying around, and should treasure this bond forever,for all eternity.


The author's comments:
I sometimes feel that my friends and I are drifting apart from each other, so I was inspired to write this in order to show the world how great friends can be.