What Makes the Difference? | Teen Ink

What Makes the Difference?

By Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other
Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

"There are all these ideas about what is perfect and what is beautifu land what is smart,but the most appealing thing is,that which is me is nobody else"

-Jennifer Lopez

Everyone has a dream in life.I want to be this....and that...Good,but many people have died with their dreams.The world is being deprived of amusing talents.Someone somewhere with a wonderful talent....but the person is waiting for help to come.Waiting for someone who will sponsor him or lend him a helping hand.Nelson Mandela didn't wait.He fought the long walk to freedom.There is someone out there better than I am.A poet/poetess better than Shakespeare or Maya Angelou,but what makes the difference between this people and that person.There's someone out there who could be better than Carson or Gates,but what makes the difference between them and that person?You feel that there is nothing more to invent or discover? You fool yourself.

Mom says this world is a world of competition.Truly,there is always someone better than you out there,but,what could make the difference between you and that person?If you don't swim your way to the top of the river,you will drown at the bottom.

Nowadays,interviews for styles of interview for jobs are changing,all because each company wants the best.What is the difference between that one person that gets the job and the hundred that looses it?

We all have a brain,functioning.What is the difference between the person that tops the class and the person at the bottom?

I think that difference is YOU.

Walk your way to the top.

I am great.I want to be as good as Maya Angelou....even greater.