Feeling Like You Are Valuable | Teen Ink

Feeling Like You Are Valuable

Everyday certain people are feeling down or feel like low esteem is all they have. Most of the time we tend to slug around so much negativity because we feel like we are not here to accomplish anything.

Tired of waking up in the night tossing and turning over the fact that you never want to give your power to anyone! We get it... Your hurt but don't throw your own self under the bus! Clear your mind and focus on what you want to do because us as teens we have to be a straight shot to success!

When you are given an opportunity to do something but just because somebody ELSE does it ... that's following under somebody's else's wing and emotionally you feel drained but lucky for you, you have the strength to overcome it. Valuable to me is a prize! Only thing is..YOU are the winner and all those other people who you call " friends" are not to cope with you but to bring you down so as a teen we have to speak up and turn our dead problems or issues and make things on a better road. I have complete hope in this and I hope you do to.

What inspired me to write this is because I have been through A LOT and of course we do! We are teens! But at the end of the day I want to change for the better and try to put myself out there but in a POSITIVE way.