My Definition of Love | Teen Ink

My Definition of Love

April 15, 2014
By Benigni BRONZE, Elbasan, Other
Benigni BRONZE, Elbasan, Other
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Immature love says:I love you because i need you.Mature love says:I need you because i love you! Erich Fromm


I have been hearing a lot of things about the topic of love in my life.Nobody knows what it really is:an obsession or feelingand neither i will be trying to find what it is.But im going to give my definition of love.As i previously said I have heared(read) a lot about love: from the quotes of so called great people to the romantic novels of the 21th century.All try to deifie love,to build a cult for it,a gracious cult .They try to express love emotions,therefore they pretend to discuss about love when they don`t really know what love is.This may sound demagocical,but i dont believe on that love ostensible conversations.People don`t know that love is an immoral woman,a lady with no scruples at all.An immoral lady that definitely goes beyond the borders.So love becomes the limit itself!You can`t talk to her in the way you`r used to.If you really want to hear her voice you should talk through your spirit!Use your spirit and learn her language.

I believe that love is not what religion,school,parents and society preach us every day.Love is simple,waving and fragile.She has neither a shape nor a material.She is neither the soul so much the less what te moralists preach to us,daring to believe that love is the greatest fortune.If love were a fortune there would be no true sacrifices for love.If you love somebody set them free.I`m sorry to highlight that most of people love in this way:I love you because I need you.That Quote of Erich Fromm gets love really close to interest.The most sublime kind of love is given by this quote:I need you because I love you.But even that kind of love I don`t like to glorify.When you try to glorify love it seems like you are trying to corrupt it! And corrupting love means treating it like a human.But love is not human!Love is nothing!Love is what only what we think love is!