The Biggest Bitch | Teen Ink

The Biggest Bitch

November 23, 2013
By slightly_obsessed BRONZE, Marietta, Georgia
slightly_obsessed BRONZE, Marietta, Georgia
3 articles 1 photo 0 comments

I like being the very blunt person I am. I like the fact that a lot of people just don't like me, because of how openly honest I can be. I like to tell you how it really is. This is how it is, life is one big b****. We walk around wishing we had someone else's life, little do we know there's isn't as fun and exciting as it seems. Everyone carries there own baggage that we just don't realize. Baggage comes with fighting parents, bad home situations, depression, and things know one can even imagine. Different people have there own way of coping with things such as finding a sport or hobby they truly enjoy, or sometimes it takes a turn for the worst and using drugs and alcohol is there only happy place. Any way we do it we still bottle it up so no one can see the misery we have under us. We show off are designer clothes, luxury cars, and fancy houses, but what's hidden inside those clothes, cars, and houses, one big destructive mess just building up inside of us waiting to explode one day. Under all those fancy clothes is a body trying to fit with todays public, curves, big butts, big boobs, or just a complete small figure with long legs. We will do anything to fit in. Anything. We try to give are selves these images that will never be a reality. We think of celebrities as having the greatest lives, they don't. Imagine getting judged by the whole entire world. Life is full of amazing and miserable surprises, you never really know what might be waiting for you around the corner.