This One's for the Lovely Ladies... | Teen Ink

This One's for the Lovely Ladies...

November 6, 2013
By Natachia GOLD, Jefferson, Maine
Natachia GOLD, Jefferson, Maine
19 articles 11 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life's too short."
"If you don't take risks, you're risking more."


This one's for all the lovely ladies out there…. All the lovely ladies who hate guys. Not all guys are bad. Men aren't the living, breathing problem. People are. But hey, guys who say they want something to do with you, but then act as if nothing ever happened, those guys are stupid.

Listen, this is the hardest and most agonizingly painful thing to hear somebody tell you: "There are other fish in the sea. You'll find the 'right one' someday". These sentences make me lose my mind. Maybe you don't want to find someone else. It's possible.

Hey guess what though. Maybe sometimes you need to suck it up and hold your head high. Sometimes, people don't deserve you, and that's the way it goes. Or, sometimes you make a big mistake and blow your chance. In this case, you need to face the fact that you've made an "unhealthy choice", and you learn. Other times, maybe crying your eyes out is the only solution before moving on.

But hey, listen. There are more than seven billion human beings on this planet. Wow, this is a high number. It may take hundreds of other broken hearts before finding your true match. I would hope not, but it's possible. It may only take one more person to make you happy for the rest of eternity. One more face. One more heart. You can only hope, but the harder you try to find your loved one…. The more you may get your heart broken beautiful. :|

Don't ever come off as a desperate sucker for love. Online dating, asking out the first cute guy you see, I don't know…. Whatever it is that you may do to try to get a boyfriend, it isn't the way to go. Wait for it, and somebody will walk into your life and BOOM. Need I say more?

It's funny how most lovesick people are young adults. Teenagers. You guys are so damn young. You haven't even started your life yet. What are you complaining about? You don't think you'll find your perfect match in college/future job or career/at an appointment/future next-door neighbor/etcetera? You have too many opportunities five to fifteen years down the road. It's insane. Don't worry about it right now. It's the last thing you need to worry about hun.

But I know…. It's tough. It's tough when you find somebody you feel strongly for with all your heart…. That special someone you can't seem to find anything wrong with, because you love every little detail about them. I've been there, have been for a couple years. I'm still there, but everybody has to move on at some point. If I can do it, you can do it. Anyone can do it. Love is the most extraordinary and breath-taking feeling in the world. Your love is out there. My love is out there. Love is out there. Don't search too hard.

This is my second blog, so let me know what you think. I'm new to this, so comment and give your honest opinion. Give me ideas for my next blog if you'd like. I'll be waiting, and writing. Bye world. Lots of love. Xoxo.