Life in a new light | Teen Ink

Life in a new light

By Luminescent4 SILVER, Liverpool, Other
Luminescent4 SILVER, Liverpool, Other

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” Dumbledore (Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone)

I think that our world is quite complicated. No no, stay with me. Listen to this article and see what i am saying, for all you know you tell people that you don't agree with judging books by their covers yet with the first sentence you already wanted to get back to whatever you were doing.

Coming back to the point, our world is complicated. Taking a philosophical approach. Think about what you done today. Start with the first thing you saw outside. For example, it was probably the sun. You then think of where the sun comes from. You think of chemistry and your favourite subject at school. School reminds you of your friends. Friends remind you of what happens recently and recently reminds you that it is boiling outside and you look back at the sun. All of these things i am just saying are for a typical teenager however for some people (including me) other things are more interesting that friends at school and you think about other things like pollution, global warming, industry, weather and what is new in the news.

The world is complicated.

we only think of the things that we want to think about. What is going to happen today, is the person we like going to ask us out or is the popular group going to finally invite me in after all that time i spent following them. We don't want to think about the pressing matter like global warming. We think that others, more famous or political can deal with the problems but more hands are better than one hand.

So if it is then the answer is pretty straight forward.

Sometimes people dont really notice the most important things infront of them...