Family | Teen Ink

Family

By delaine SILVER, Rosharon, Tx, Texas
delaine SILVER, Rosharon, Tx, Texas
5 articles 1 photo 1 comment

let love live

There will be many things in life that we hate, love, miss, regret, etc. But no matter our feelings toward family we will always love our kin. There will be siblings that's we yell at, cousins that we wish were never born. Aunts and uncles we would have never wanted to meet. Parents and step parents we hate at times. but those feelings don't stick. everyone sees themselves as having the worse family in the world, but you know that is not true. there is always going to be someone out there with something even more terrifying, like a member with an illness or a family morning over a dearly loved and missed member that has pasted away. We must never forget how much we love those we share blood with, or even those that may have been married into or adopted into the family. Once you are considered part of the family, you should know that means love. don't love loosely, make sure the one who has that love from you deserves it. There is nothing more powerful then the love of family, your friends' may miss you if you move or pass, but a friend can be replaced by another friend. But you take a place in family that no one can refill with another random being in this world. Just take a moment and recognize the love you have, and hold it forever.

I see all these things in this world and I am glad to see I still have my parents and siblings and cousins, and aunts n' uncles and grandparents etc. I feel this should be shared.