Here's to You David | Teen Ink

Here's to You David

I found my best friend four years ago, we were introduced by our friend Angel. He was a great guy and changed my life in many ways. He helped me through a lot of hard times as I hope I did the same for him. As the years passed we grew closer. We knew about everything about each other. We could tell how the other was feeling in one glance we could sometimes feel like we knew exactly what the other was thinking. Don’t get me wrong, there were tough’s times when we thought the other was out of their minds, sometimes we were. We lost friends close as sisters and brothers along the road. We stuck together through everything thrown at us. Later years we went to different schools but saw each at least twice a week. We could talk for hours, walk along just ramble on for what felt like a life time. But if I think back he radiated happiness, was the definition of kind, and when ever I was sad he was the only one to make me laugh, he made me laugh all the time. So here’s to you David, for being there for me, Ill miss you till the end.