Nothing Can Ever Be So Bad | Teen Ink

Nothing Can Ever Be So Bad

By Snow95 BRONZE, Hemet, California
Snow95 BRONZE, Hemet, California

Experiencing that feeling of losing someone you love is unexplainable. Not only do you undergo emotional pain, but you have that physical hurt on your heart; it is bruised. You hear about tragedies every day, but when it actually happens right there in front of your eyes it feels unreal, so unreal that it is like you’re in a movie. I always think to myself “Oh that will never happen to me…” but in reality unfair things happen every single day. None of us can even imagine why things happen the way they do. God is the only exception to knowing and understanding the why and how of all the hard times that occur here on earth. He has his plan and sometimes it might seem like you are going through the worst time of your life because everything is building up; one bad thing after another is weighing more heavily on your shoulders, but one day you will be able to look back and appreciate all the fun times you had and the crazy memories you got the chance to experience.
The only way you can get through anything during high school is your friends and family. I have just recently lost a friend. She was beautiful. She had the brightest smile that could light up any room. Her laugh was simply amazing and so contagious; I can still hear her laugh in my head. She was a ball of energy, the way she would just run up to me and jump on me, the way she would compliment me every day, the way she never wore shoes because she hated them. The past few days have been so hard and I hate to say it, but Kristen you brought our whole school together. I have come to the realization that there is no need for drama during these glory years. Being with all my friends and talking about all the hilarious memories we had with her really makes everyone feel a little better every time. We can push through our tears and just laugh because we know she would want us to smile. It makes me strive to do good and have fun because when I look back on high school I want to be able to remember all the good times. I would like to thank her for bringing the school, the friends, the families, and all the teams together. I’m so sad that it had to happen like this and no one will ever know what her reasoning was but we all love you and miss you more than anything.
Sometimes life throws us loops we aren't ready to jump through... stuff that you would never imagine happening happens, but that's when you come together as one, as a whole, to help each other through the tough times. It will never be easy but together we can remember her beauty, her shining smile, and great laugh. She does not want us to dwell on the fact that she is gone, but be happy that we will see her again one day. I encourage all generations to come and other high schools out there to just let go of all your drama with other people because in the end it is most definitely not worth it. You never know when someone is going to be gone and you sure don’t want the last things you say to someone to be hurtful. Grief is one issue in itself; don’t have that heavy burden of regret to live with. Everyone is beautiful and strong. Do not lose courage in yourself or the people around you. You are important and you are loved. Nothing can ever be too hard, just remember there are people around you that love you and care for you.