remember the rainbow | Teen Ink

remember the rainbow

November 20, 2011
By bjmcrank GOLD, Dayton, Ohio
bjmcrank GOLD, Dayton, Ohio
11 articles 10 photos 14 comments

I'ts just one of those days. Where it feels like the whole world is CRASHING down around you. Yep its that day. Where the past is like another person beating you down. Like the world is normal and your the mess. The past hurts, like when you break a bone but different and its scary like a when you where a little child and the lightning would knock the electric out. The past haunts. It can be so difficult to move on. We only want to see the ones we care for happy. We dont want to think of our mistakes, people weve lost, or what people have done to us. Its compleatly normal to feel that way. Never blame yourself for things that happen In the past, we can change who we are in the future and make a difference. Our past teaches us in ways no one else can. Once we learn things seem so much sweeter like the mist of a fresh rain. but we have to remember no matter how upset we are theres always a rainbow after that lighting storm,and we are never alone. There is always someone else out there who understands, who feels the way we feel, who is willing to listen, who is willing to help. dont look at the storm and say, "this is horrible, this will never end" instead of looking at the strom look for the rainbow, and the many rainbows already there.


The author's comments:
I had gotten really upset one day. I wrote out how I felt. Hopefully I can help someone else to somday.