Inspiration and Words | Teen Ink

Inspiration and Words

Today, there are so many people asking too much of themselves. "why can't i do this?" "I can't do anything right." All these questions. There are so many words that I can say, quotes, poems, many things, and yet they are untouched. But I do not get discouraged. I stand tall and I believe in what i right. The world is so much more beautiful when you fully open your eyes. Look around you. There are words everywhere, hiding to be discovered. Who knows what someone could discover? The world IS beautiful, there IS love all around you. The key thing to having a happy life is to be positive! Word will come to you automatically! Just think, what could a writer do with so many words? Everything! Everything is so beautiful and writers and painters and photographers.... they all capture and discover greatness. So many people do. I am so proud of all the writers in the world, because they open their hearts to the world as well.

Lover_that_Hates DIAMOND, Reynolds, Georgia

"She was fascinated with words. To her words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combinded with other words to create powerful spells." From: Lighting(By: Dean Koontz)

i think the appropriate responds to this piece is: Amen. :)