The Word Love | Teen Ink

The Word Love

By KristinaLang BRONZE, Katy, Texas
KristinaLang BRONZE, Katy, Texas

you have to risk it to get the biscuit.

What is honestly the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word “love”. Sadly people use the word almost as they use the word “like”. They just don’t mean the word love like they used to. Love in my opinion is something that only happens when you meet the right one or someone you care for all your heart no matter what it is. It could be your pet, family, or even someone special. The actual definition of love: is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection. So see! Just ending a text saying “love you bye” doesn’t mean you could use it like it’s no big deal. I don’t know… maybe if people understood or realized what they were saying maybe the word love would help fix some of the break-ups and divorces in the world.

mr.fingers said...
on Jul. 6 2010 at 1:26 am
mr.fingers, Mount Hood/ Parkdale, Oregon

Our only problem is spilt wine.

AND I LIKE YOUR PIC CHOICE. 

mr.fingers said...
on Jul. 6 2010 at 1:23 am

Our only problem is spilt wine.

LOVE HAS MANY MEANINGS.  I LOVE EVERY LIVING ON THIS PLANET. AND I BELIEVE THAT IS GOOD TO HAVE SUCH A MINDSET.  THEREFORE, LOVE, IN MY OPINION, SHOULD BE TOSSED AROUND FREELY AND SPOKEN TO EVERYONE BY EVERYONE. IT IS BETTER TO TELL EVERYONE IN THE WORLD YOU LOVE THEM EVEN IF YOU DON'T MEAN IT THAN TO TELL ONE PERSON YOU HATE AND MEAN IT. AND THEREFORE, I WILL NEVER HATE ANYONE. NOT THE ANTICHRIST HIMSELF. AND IF I TRUELY LOVE SOMEONE BEYOND THE LOVE I FEEL FOR EVERYONE ELSE, THEN THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL BECAUSE I WON'T SAY IT WITH MY MOUTH. I'LL SAY IT WITH MY HEART. BTW THIS IS IN CAPS CAUSE MY IPODS GLITCHIN OUT OR SOMETHING.