Easy as Kindergarten This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

By , Laflin, PA
In kindergarten, we all learn the same lessons. Share your toys, play fair, put things back where you found them. Be kind to everybody and say please and thank you.

All throughout our childhood, these lessons are pounded into our heads every second. As a result of this, you'd think it'd be easy to remember, right?

Wrong. Look at where we are now: right in the middle of a war. Because, for some reason, nobody in the world can think back far enough to remember those few and simple lessons we learned in kindergarten and use them to solve our problems. Can you imagine what the world would be like if we could all just play fair and put things back where we found them? How many lives and minds would be spared if we could just think like kindergarteners again?

joey01 said...
Sept. 11, 2012 at 8:28 am
I thought this artical made alot  of sense in the Matter that if the world did follow those simple rules i think that society would be mutch better off.

Miyo said...
i love the intro. but the story does not quite match the title.

Zoeybird96 said...
ok i love the title, but i don't see how that really matters. i mean it does not even follow the topic of why mit matters and this has nothing to do with that.

emmy.g said...
I like the way you get the message across and put it simply. It's very true, a well written article :)