FEAR

THAT WALL YOU SEE IS BLOCKING YOUR WAY TO THE OTHER SIDE IT BLOCKS THE LIGHT . YOU FEEL TOUGH BEFORE THAT WALL CAME NOW YOU FEEL WEAK YOU TRIMBLE IN FEAR YOU LOOK BEHIND YOU, THOSE PEOPLE WHO USALY BREAK THAT WALL IS GONE WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE FOR YOU TO BREAK THAT WALL TO OVER COME THAT WHICH HOLDS YOU BACK. THAT PUT FEAR IN U BUT YOU TURN AROUND BUT RUN TO ANOTHER WALL YOU RUN TILL UR TRAP INSIDE 4 CORRNER WALL A TIGHT SPOT YOU FEEL LIKE U CANT BREATH YOUR FEAR HAS TOOKEN CONTROLE OF YOU THEN UR LOST ALONE IN THE DARK UNTIL YOUU HEAR VOICES THAT TELL YOU TO PUSH ON, BREAK THE ILLOUSION THAT YOUR MIND HAS CREATED THEN YOU REMEMBER YOUR NEVER ALONE YOU ALWAYS HAD FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITH YOU INSIDE YOU. YOU GAIN THAT COURAGE TO PUSH ON THROUGH THE FEAR TILL YOU SEE THE LIGHT TILL YOU SEE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT FEAR THAT YOU FELT GONE THE LONLYNESS GONE NOTHING BUT A BAD DREAM NOW THOSE WALL NEVER APPER THOSE ILLOUSION NEVER TO COME TO MIND AGAIN

SO NEVER LET UR FEAR CONTROLE YOU OR LET YOU FEEL ALONE OR IN FEAR YOU'RE NEVER ALONE JUST LISTEN TO THE VOICES THAT SAYS PUSH ON. IF NOT THEN LIVE IN FEAR THEN SEE WHERE IT WILL GET YOU