People and the things they do | Teen Ink

People and the things they do

In life, the things some people do are very annoying. They chew with their mouths wide open,
they interrupt you while you are talking, and they just do things that make you want to snap.
Whenever I see the Oprah Winfrey Show, it is fractious when she truncates what the
guests say so she can another question. She isn’t an anathema to me, but it’s just something I’ve
noticed frequently on her show. In our classroom, there are many flamboyant individuals that I
respect and enjoy having around, and there are some that would be great to not have around. One of these individuals seems to always be in his own utopia and sometimes when he talks and tries to be funny, it irritates the crap out of me. I don’t have feelings like I would want to expunge him, but he just gets on my nerves sometimes.
I do find good qualities in people also. Some of the schisms here at Arrowhead have
cool people that are friendly and they listen to you. Some of them wear jaunty clothing that
actually looks good on them and can show off to everyone. Sometimes timorous people are fun
to be around because you can talk to and learn about them and why they lack self confidence.