Freedom through words<3 | Teen Ink

Freedom through words<3

By emmyboobear BRONZE, Silverton, Oregon
emmyboobear BRONZE, Silverton, Oregon

Boyfriend: You look beautiful today<3 Your eyes sparkle when I step into the room, When you touch me the shock of electricity flows through my veins. Im in utterly addicted to you, I love you with so much passion I cant find words to explain it<3

Sometimes when I'm lost in thought, I dream I can fly. Conquor the world; do anything and everything. Lay way up in the clouds, take a ride on eagles wings. Grab the world in my hands, pick it up, feel it. Be one with the universe. Take risks and not be afraid to dissapoint. Wonder Women, Super Man; their legends. But this is now and its me. Sing at the top of my lungs to a tune only I know. Mark my place in the world, just like armstrong's footprint on the moon. Know where I stand and what I stand for. It's my life, my dreams, no one has a say in where I go. It's all up to me and that blows my mind; jumbles it up into a million jigzza puzzle peices. Connecting together peice by peice into a beautiful peice of art; just like my future.

My mind, in words. Enjoy, don't be scared to hit me with the truth, I have my big girl undies on today<3
Amyyy<3