Violence Can Never Lead To A Good Thing | Teen Ink

Violence Can Never Lead To A Good Thing

By abby godines BRONZE, Park City, Utah
abby godines BRONZE, Park City, Utah

Have you ever felt so alone? Not knowing when or where to turn your head to? All of us have bullied someone, even by just saying something rude when they are not around or even just by telling them to go away. You never know how person feels about being bullied until it happens to you. Help someone if you ever see them get bullied. If you are being bullied tell someone for help. It can make a difference in your life.

I know what it feels like to be a bully and be bullied. Being young playing on the playground. Turning the corner and seeing this little girl sitting on the sidewalk, rocking back and fourth. I sit down with her asking “ Why aren’t you playing with anyone?” She response “ Nobody wants to play with me, I asked everyone, but they always make fun of me.” At that moment I could see the sadness in her eyes, even I felt like crying for her pain. Since that day we always were on the playground playing childish games with your imagination, to this day she is my best friend. She was a girl that was being bullied from everyone, but didn’t say anything about it to anyone. If you have beer been bullied before don’t worry your not alone.

Violence can lead to all sorts of things, such as death or depression. How would you feel if you had someone kill themselves because of you? If you are a person that is being bullied tell someone you trust and know that can help you. You never want to do something cruel to yourself.

There is always someone that is being bullied in school. How can you help? You can help by if you do see someone being bullied tell a adult that you can trust. If you see a person talking about them wanting to kill themselves, talk to them about how it wouldn’t be a right choice to do that. Being the person that is bullying someone isn’t good either. You could really make someone depressed on the things you do or say to them. Help people that are bullies or that are being bullied.

Trying to hurt yourself is never the right choice. Always think before you act.
Don’t ever let someone put you down. Always talk to a trusted adult and don’t hide your emotions. Violence towards yourself or others is never the answer. If you ever have that thought just think to yourself, would this be what you want?

Elanna BRONZE said...
Elanna BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland

"don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"

this is really good, i love the content! seriously, i wish more people wrote about these issues, rather than love and games.... its this ind of work that makes a difference!