Love Has no Gender

Love has no rules. Yes, laws have rules, but love is not a law. It's not a fact either. Its a feeling that everyone has it least once in some type of way.

So why can't women love women? Why can't men love men? Love is suppose to be the risk for anyone to take for anyone else. Its suppose to feel like something you can't describe, but you just know your in it. So why can't the same gender fall for the same gender? Why can't they marry and make it official for the world to see? It's fair because no law said they can't. It just says for only a man and woman.

I believe anyone can love anyone they choose. No matter the skin tone, the race, the eye color, the hair color, the sexual organs, the feelings, or age. I believe anyone can love anyone they choose. You want to love a girl, go ahead! You want to love a man, go ahead! It's all right. Your not alone!

I believe in that love has no gender and anyone can marry whomever they choose.

SamiLynn said...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 12:19 am:
Your welcome. It's not like I'm completely decided, not even close, but I've been toying with the idea a ton lately for some reason. At the very least, I completely support everyone in "that position" (sorry trying to overcome the certain words that keep my posts from posting) and love whoever you want to love! Don't let anyone tell you different! And you are a beautiful writer as well :) thanks for getting the truth out there

annkaykay2011 replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 7:21 pm :
your welcome?

SamiLynn replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 11:06 pm :
haha what? now im confused lol

SamiLynn replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 11:09 pm :
haha why the question mark lol wasnt that the point of the article?

SamiLynn replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 11:10 pm :
haha why the question mark? lol isnt that the point of the article

SamiLynn replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 11:10 pm :
oops that was from a different post lololol

SamiLynn replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 11:17 pm :
ignore the "your welcome" haha that was from another thing. ive been copying and pasting like crazy becuz my comments never show up right away my comp is so slow. sorry :P

annkaykay2011 replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 11:27 pm :
its ok I sometimes have the same prob. too. =P

SamiLynn replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 11:32 pm :
i apologize for the many messages too :P geez i need a memory thingy (im on a mini laptop)

annkaykay2011 replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 11:38 pm :
oh ok I understand.

CoreyJohnson93 said...
Thank you so much for posting your thoughts. I've only recently comes to terms with my sexuality, and it's nice to know someone is going through the same. You're a beautiful writer with a beautiful soul as well. Don't think little of it, hun. :)

SamiLynn replied...
Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:52 am :
I'm glad someone feels the same. I brought this up in the forums, and I completely agree. People just need to be open minded. It's really not that weird of a concept!

annkaykay2011 replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 7:20 pm :
I came out 3 years ago & it felt nice to get of the closet. I can say freely yeah I like them both & actually show those feelings. & I wish everyone in the world was it'd make an easier environment to live in.