Girls Rule, Boy's Drool: Feminism in the 21st Century | Teen Ink

Girls Rule, Boy's Drool: Feminism in the 21st Century

By tnwarren12 BRONZE, Canyon Lake, Texas
tnwarren12 BRONZE, Canyon Lake, Texas

In a “man’s” world it’s hard for women to find their niche. Actually, men only think it’s their world but in all reality it’s a women’s world, we just let the men use it.
The battle of the sexes has been an on-going argument since the beginning of time. It all started with Adam and Eve and it is doubtful to ever end. Women and men definitely have different qualities that make them unique. Never mind the differences between the sexes; women are most definitely, totally, for sure, 100% better than men.
Men can lift weights, rearrange the furniture, and kill icky bugs in the kitchen, but physical strength is not always the best type of strength. Women are strong emotionally; we women are able to keep a happy face throughout the hardest times in life. We can keep it calm and easy without effort. Women can handle any situation with out freaking out like men often do.
Double tasking is not an easy thing to do. Not all people can manage to do that…well not all MEN can manage to do that. Have you ever seen a man, talk on the phone, feed a baby, cook dinner and manage laundry all at the same time? It’s seriously doubtable. Hands down women are the best at double tasking. The fact that women are such good double taskers, makes it easier for them to be better drivers than men. On average men tend to violate traffic codes more dangerously than women do, thus this causes the adrenal glad to produce more. This causes physical, chemical, and thermal stress. Maybe this is why women live longer.
Men may have written the Quadratic Formula and Pythagorean Theorem but how is that possible without their mothers? It’s debatable, but seriously doubtable. Without women, men would not exist. Thus, the Quadratic Formula would not exist. Women can create life. What more is needed to be said? That’s a wonder to behold. Scientist have been trying for years to create life, but have failed at every attempt.
All that BS about men being the head of the family goes straight down the drain. The men may wear the pants but the women pick them out and buy them. Take this example, the man always has to get the women’s permission before doing anything, like a child would to his mother. That’s why dads have a “den” where they can do whatever they want because the rest of the house is controlled by the wife. The kids are bound to side with their mom if an argument arises. The guy is always stuck doing whatever the woman tells him to and have to live with the decisions the woman makes. So does retreating to a hideout to escape being bossed around and having to deal with your wife’s decisions make you a leader?
So while the men of the world walk around with their chests out and briefcases in hand, the women will walk around them in circles knowing we are the best. So suck on that men.

I agree with (Ilovepandas) because it is true that women are important but men are equally important in this world no one should be judged, placed in a minor part of society or given the tittle of being less than another homosapian.

on Feb. 13 2013 at 5:03 am
You seemed to have spelt WHETHER WRONG as well as Form as from, you need to go back to school and learn propper English

GlizzyzBro said...
on Feb. 13 2013 at 4:57 am
Pfft! I choked with laughter at "Women are stronger emotionally". WOMEN Break down well before men even know what they're sobbing for. The only times men break down emotionally is when their wife will not leave them be for 1 seconds.

Neuro said...
on Feb. 13 2013 at 4:51 am
I could not agree more to your comment Airsoft. warren here obviously has not breathed any outside air in the past few years. If there was no removal of comments for having offensive language, oh boy, would you get a barrage of colourful words and I'd invent more just for you. All Men and Most other Women would tear you limb from limb. And you wonder why the other women like YOU get hurt. Your arguement is invalid, you wrote this because someone made you insecure, depressed and angry. True, I agree 100% that without Women, Men would not exist, I couldn't agree more... BUT Without men where would you and 4,000,000,000 other people BE?! It is because of MEN that women can even become pregnant and birth a child, Where do you think that 86% of the world's inventions and technology come from? Fine, call me angry, but say that to 6,500,000,000 other people! I hope that you wake up soon, or you will not be remembered after you die. Next time you write something, base it on some ACTUAL FACT, NOT ANGER.

AirsoftFreak95 SILVER, Spokane, Washington

Only the dead have seen the end of war -- Plato

And when he gets to Heaven - to St. Peter he will tell...
One more soldier reporting, sir - I served my time in hell -- Unknown

Flying through hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy! -- Han Solo

This is reeking of sexism. Without men, you wouldn't exist, I wouldn't exist, no one, or anything in this world would exist. You know why? Men are the equalizers in reproduction. With out men, it would be impossible for women to find the means to reproduce, and vice-versa. I find it rather offensive that you depict men as this lower sentient being. We are human as well, therefore we are equal.

Just Taz said...
Regardless of my editing skills, the argument stands. You are only correcting my grammer because you know there are no other grounds for you, or anyone else, to view my comment as false. It really is a low form of argument, you should work on your debate skills.

on Apr. 24 2012 at 1:30 am
tnwarren12 BRONZE, Canyon Lake, Texas
You did not use the proper from of the word wether/weather. The proper use of this word in the statement above would have been 'wether'. Thanks for trying.

JustTaz said...

This is completely sexist weather you want to admit it or not. If you really think men can't handle things a woman can then you are either ignorant or full of yourself.

While it may be true men wouldn't be here if not for women, women wouldn't be here either. Have you ever seen a woman impregnate herself? The truth is that neither is better than the other over all. They are equal and people need to realize that.

tnwarren12 BRONZE, Canyon Lake, Texas
i'm sorry you feel that way.

tnwarren12 BRONZE, Canyon Lake, Texas
thank you for your comment its so glad to hear someone agrees with me rather than call me a sexist, so thank you.

Nazneen BRONZE said...
on Sep. 7 2010 at 8:37 am
Nazneen BRONZE, Rangpur, Other

Survival for the fittest

u wrote the truth...true fact....women are most of the tym busy in handling the home specially in South asia this prevails.....u wroyte nyc

Wanttodelete said...
Wanttodelete, London, Other
This is.. this is sexist. 

on Aug. 30 2010 at 12:36 am
darkangel09 GOLD, South Huntington, New York

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."-Voltaire

i like it cause its amusing. i do however know my brother is a stay at home dad and can do the whole cooking, phone, feeding two kids thing

but i do agree that men would be lost without a women, and i do think women are the best. however we would be lost with out the men

ilovepandas said...
on Aug. 30 2010 at 12:26 am
this article is very well written, but you seem to be judging men. those things you mentioned in your article might apply to some men, but not others. and you kind of get the impression that you're sexist. i'm not saying you are, but that's what it seemed like.