Girls Rule, Boy's Drool: Feminism in the 21st Century | Teen Ink

Girls Rule, Boy's Drool: Feminism in the 21st Century

August 20, 2010
By tnwarren12 BRONZE, Canyon Lake, Texas
tnwarren12 BRONZE, Canyon Lake, Texas
4 articles 0 photos 3 comments

In a “man’s” world it’s hard for women to find their niche. Actually, men only think it’s their world but in all reality it’s a women’s world, we just let the men use it.
The battle of the sexes has been an on-going argument since the beginning of time. It all started with Adam and Eve and it is doubtful to ever end. Women and men definitely have different qualities that make them unique. Never mind the differences between the sexes; women are most definitely, totally, for sure, 100% better than men.
Men can lift weights, rearrange the furniture, and kill icky bugs in the kitchen, but physical strength is not always the best type of strength. Women are strong emotionally; we women are able to keep a happy face throughout the hardest times in life. We can keep it calm and easy without effort. Women can handle any situation with out freaking out like men often do.
Double tasking is not an easy thing to do. Not all people can manage to do that…well not all MEN can manage to do that. Have you ever seen a man, talk on the phone, feed a baby, cook dinner and manage laundry all at the same time? It’s seriously doubtable. Hands down women are the best at double tasking. The fact that women are such good double taskers, makes it easier for them to be better drivers than men. On average men tend to violate traffic codes more dangerously than women do, thus this causes the adrenal glad to produce more. This causes physical, chemical, and thermal stress. Maybe this is why women live longer.
Men may have written the Quadratic Formula and Pythagorean Theorem but how is that possible without their mothers? It’s debatable, but seriously doubtable. Without women, men would not exist. Thus, the Quadratic Formula would not exist. Women can create life. What more is needed to be said? That’s a wonder to behold. Scientist have been trying for years to create life, but have failed at every attempt.
All that BS about men being the head of the family goes straight down the drain. The men may wear the pants but the women pick them out and buy them. Take this example, the man always has to get the women’s permission before doing anything, like a child would to his mother. That’s why dads have a “den” where they can do whatever they want because the rest of the house is controlled by the wife. The kids are bound to side with their mom if an argument arises. The guy is always stuck doing whatever the woman tells him to and have to live with the decisions the woman makes. So does retreating to a hideout to escape being bossed around and having to deal with your wife’s decisions make you a leader?
So while the men of the world walk around with their chests out and briefcases in hand, the women will walk around them in circles knowing we are the best. So suck on that men.