Discrimination | Teen Ink

Discrimination

Discrimination is when a person treats another unfairly because of their race, religion, age, gender, disability, and/or nationality. There are many causes of this. The effects can be devastating.

One cause is Man’s hatred and fear. He is scared of strange people and hates them because of this. He wants to murder that strange person. He feels that by doing this, he can live happy to know that he has defeated his enemy. But in reality, he only makes the planet even worse.

Another cause is Man’s jealousy. He is jealous of another’s special technique. He will bully that person and make him feel worthless. Doing this, he feels that he has made himself look better. But in reality, he just makes a fool out of himself.

A final cause is cultural difference. Man hates a person who has a different religion or belief than he does. He will do numerous crimes to try to correct that person’s error evening if it means murder. Doing this, Man feels that he has correct the wrong. But in reality, he is the one who has done wrong.

In conclusion, discrimination is wrong. It hurts people. It causes segregation. It makes the world the worse place to live in. It could even destroy the world.

cupcake420 BRONZE, Hdj, Texas

THe best thing you can do for the person you love is to let them go .. and if they come back then you know i was ment to be :)

all this stuff has been going on forever i wish it would change tooo but its what everybody has been fighting for hunderds of years and as long as we have people who are aware of that then one day we just might get the point of this stuff acroos but you are a very good writter and make people wnat to learn more about what you write about good job keeep going