Shyness This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Shyness is quiet and reserved. She is small withpale, creamy skin draped in long flowing cloaks of shimmery grays,silvers and blacks. Her hair is long and jet-black, and her eyes are avibrant green. She blends in with everyone and everything but standsalone, looking on quietly. She rarely speaks, and when she does, she'sbarely heard, often misunderstood. If you look deep into the plainsetting you will find a pair of sparkling, emerald eyes penetrating yourown with a look of uncertainty. Shyness yearns to emerge from the lonelygloom of her world into ours, like a blossoming flower.

Luckystar78This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 13, 2016 at 10:30 am
A lovely description of shyness

Mollie S. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this. The detail is amazing.