What is Feminism? This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I wholeheartly agree with Sophie C. in her article, "What Is Feminism?" I believe that men and women should have equal rights. According to her article," Regardless of gender, equal rights are essential to a well-run society." I also agree with this becuase we live in a society where we believe everyone has a chance to succeed. So women should be treated less. The author explains that she wasn't treated with respect like men and i believe that is wrong. I hope others can join the movement.  

TheShakespeareSpeakerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:52 pm
Is there a way to add a blink to the original article? That would be my only addition, the rest was great!

today at 4:52 pm