The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim | Teen Ink

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

September 12, 2016
By Chris_Barrientos_ SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
Chris_Barrientos_ SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

In the writing titled “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim” written by Haley Reed, I felt intrigued about a game well known and left me interested in the games detail and content it has to offer.  Reed obviously states that this game series is her favorite and automatically shows the review is a positive review.  Knowing Reed likes the game, will give it a more likable and relatable interest to readers who know nothing about the series.  For anyone who is looking for a game with great gameplay and details, Reed has the answer stating, “…most impressive features is the size diversity, and detail of the world…looks like a stereotypical role-playing game…this story is so much more.”  The game holds amazing detail to where a player can see ants crawling up tree stumps.  Not only does Reed praise the detailing of the game, but also the gameplay is just as great.  As mush as Reed claims this game to be one of the greatest there is, she also points out one flaw she has noticed.  “The only reason this game doesn’t get a perfect score form me is its glitches.”  When something seems to perfect there be always something that is not up to par.  The company Bethesda Game Studios is known for its glitches in their games.  Reed goes on and rates the game a 9.5 out of 10 leaving the readers with excitement and also informs them on some bad news as well.