Review | Teen Ink

Review

By TLAWPIA BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
TLAWPIA BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

After reading Ronnie M’s article “Home Alone” I was going back to when I had the same incidents but I never called the cops. I think the story also shows how people don’t really think they care about or need one another until they come into an occasion when something can go bad and that person is all they have. I like how he tells his sister to call the police and stay calm and immediately after, he goes into his room to obtain multiple hunting knifes, a Taser, and a lighter and can of hairspray. I think this goes back to when I hear people always say practice what you preach. I think something that was impractical about this article was when the girls phone battery died. He was in her room and she doesn’t have a charger in there? That threw me off a bit, but I got over it. I like at the end when she went to college how he bought her a pink Taser. Overall, I liked this article because it was suspenseful and I enjoyed how nothing was even wrong at the end, the kids were just too suspenseful.