Nevermind by Nirvana response | Teen Ink

Nevermind by Nirvana response

By bestia BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado
bestia BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado

You cannot fear that which you already know.

Upon reading this review I can hear an all too familiar Fender Jaguar in the back of my head that transports my back to the grunge movement. The 90’s was one of the best times for the entire genre of rock with bands like Pantera, Slipknot, and Nirvana coming forth during this time. Kurt Colbain influenced many guitar players including myself. Anyone could agree that Nevermind is an explosion of raw sound that made a huge impact to music as a whole. This album is the perfect album to show someone who has never herd Nirvana before since it is the most radio friendly of the three.
Kurt Cobian’s vocal presence reminds us of the chilling torment that he had to offer. It truly is a tragic to have lost someone so talented. This album is a work of art. Nevermind is an album that should re-visited every once in a while. The younger generation that is not familiar with Nirvana should look in to them. You will be surprised to what you find.

I was inspired to respond to Allison P. after reading their article on Nevermind by Nirvana