Back to the Future | Teen Ink

Back to the Future

April 3, 2014
By Katherine Furman SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
Katherine Furman SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Nicole Tsin’s movie review on Back to the Future has persuaded me to watch a movie that I would normally not be interested in viewing. The review got me intrigued right in the beginning. Nicole gave us a scene to imagine ourselves in where we are taken back in time and everything is different. We have to find our way back to our time. This is the kind of situation the characters of the movie find themselves in. I find it interesting to see how the events of the movie turn out because the review gave a great overview without revealing too much.

I’m not a person who usually is interested in movies about people going back in time, but this movie review has definitely made me interested in Back to the Future. Nicole stated how the great acting, visual effects, and music make this movie so amazing. I agree that these factors along with an interesting plot make a movie good and interesting to watch. Nicole has provided persuasive reasons to why people should view this movie. This was a well-written review that intrigued someone who normally wouldn’t watch a sci-fi movie that would take her back into the future.