Worst Job Ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Worst Job Ever” by Molly McKay was one of the most moving articles I have ever read. It gave me a whole new perspective on jobs and what really happens behind the register. It shocked me, and I found myself feeling incredibly sympathetic to those who are going through a tough time at work.

I didn’t really care about the narrator when she began her story. I thought, If you don’t like your job, get over it and quit. But when I continued reading, I was totally shocked by the conditions Molly worked in. She couldn’t quit and was constantly put down by her coworkers.

I can’t imagine being bullied at work. “It came to a point where I would become physically ill before going to work because I was so nervous,” Molly wrote. This piece really made me think about workers who have to put up with mistreatment on the job.

Bullying is incredibly hard to endure. I have seen this in my school, and I hate to think that this happens to people at work. No one should have to go through this, and I feel sorry for anyone who does.