Fifty | Teen Ink

Fifty

By Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other
Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other

When I was a boy, I would always hear scary things in the news and my mother would say to me, "Always look for the helpers. Everywhere you look you will always find people helping." - Fred Rogers

Fifty poems already. FIFTY. Wow...... It feels just like yesterday I was typing up The King of Paper Soldiers as I felt like this whole Teen Ink thing was just going to last me a few days or a week.

It's only been about 4 months since my entrance into this world of words, and in that four months, there have been low points, high points, just like anybody else. It's just that the contrast in these ups and downs have sent me on in a spiral.

I've done this before, but I would love to thank the Teen Ink community and everyone that has supported me on these little articles. You're the driving factor. I'm sorry that I haven't posted in forever, as I've been busy. I said I'd try and post more, but I failed on that too. My apologies to all of the about two or three people anticipating my poetry.

Thank you, everyone. Thank you for your inspiration and your support. I'm thankful to have had you from #1 to #50, and I'll be happy to see you on #50 to #1,000,000

- Shade