Reviews | Teen Ink

Reviews

My Struggle
This story was very insperational and I enjoyed it. It gave good information looking ahead in life and making the most of the things I have. In the story the guy does not think about the dumb things he is doing and he just does them. I think that if something bad were to happen to me I would feel the same way and live life to the fullest and go day by day. He made a bad desion based on the timing. During the time I bet he didn¡¯t think anything bad would happen to him..until elsmacko! He was out. It was sad but it happens to a lot of people.

Teen Drinking
A lot of people my age drink. Its nothing new. Jeeze haven¡¯t you ever had a life. Drinking makes us you ¡°cool¡±. YEA RIGHT! Drinking at a young age effects your life in many ways then one, at the time it may seen like the fun and best thing to do, but in the end the out come is not so good. Since through the adolescent years our brain cells are still growing alcohol makes it harder for our brain to function and grow properly. Leaving you not as smart as you would like or try to be. So yeah keep downing those drinks thinking nothing bad will happen. You just wait! Its gunna hit you like an automic bomb and change your life. Maybe not now. Or maybe not even to you but somehow your life will be affected by alcohol!
Twins
I think was a very good article because it tells the truth about indiviuality. We all want it. We all need it. But the hard part is trying to step out of the circle. Be yourself, be different, it seems really hard when you think about it. But if you put your mind to it you could acomplish anything. So be yourself and don¡¯t let others boss you around and tell you who to be and what to wear. That¡¯s your choice! Your not a BARBIE DOLL! Live your life how you want it to be.