Anyone But Me This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I found Hannah's article, “Anyone But Me,” extremely moving because it's about how people try to change for others. I loved how she wrote about how our peers' opinions can affect us greatly. People judge others' weight, height, size, the way they dress, look, and even the way they speak.

Those words stick to a person like gum on a shoe and even if you try and clean it off, a little piece will always be there to remind you. Mean comments can stay with you for the rest of your life, and even if you try to forget them, they will still be there haunting you and reminding you of who others believed you were.

I liked that Hannah explained how bullies are bad but we are our own worst bullies because we are the ones who control how we react to others' insults.

Thank you, Hannah, for this wonderful article reminding us not to care about what others say or think about us and not to let them bring us down with their insults.