A Love Note This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Well, I heard something about this whole “Love Note Day” thing, and I wanted to write a love letter to Teen Ink. Without you, my dearest Teen Ink, many of the poems I have written may never have come to be, and without your website, I may never have gotten to know lots of amazing people.

Thank you for allowing these things to come into my life.

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:33 pm:
So adorable!! I loved it ^_^ Yup you're right...my poems may never have come to be without Teenink and especially I would've never met amazing people like you guys. This place is the one and only place I've ever felt home. I've been through some really hard times in my life I thought I can never get over them. But now when I think about it, I wouldn't change anything at all cuz finally I got to end up right where I belong ;) Sorry I usually write long comment :P But anyways! ... (more »)

darkavainvampireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:40 am:
I HAVE BEEN BANNED!! yet, this is really sweet.... 

Alabian said...
This is so sweet! I wish I thought of it, haha :D But yes, Teen Ink is a blessing because I can read so many of your poems! They really are a highlight to my day! By the way, did you change your profile pic?

Shades-Of-Ink3023This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 29, 2013 at 7:52 pm :
I did, yes.