A Love Note | Teen Ink

A Love Note MAG

By Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other
Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other

When I was a boy, I would always hear scary things in the news and my mother would say to me, "Always look for the helpers. Everywhere you look you will always find people helping." - Fred Rogers

Well, I heard something about this whole “Love Note Day” thing, and I wanted to write a love letter to Teen Ink. Without you, my dearest Teen Ink, many of the poems I have written may never have come to be, and without your website, I may never have gotten to know lots of amazing people.

Thank you for allowing these things to come into my life.

on Jul. 21 2014 at 5:33 pm
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

So adorable!! I loved it ^_^ Yup you're right...my poems may never have come to be without Teenink and especially I would've never met amazing people like you guys. This place is the one and only place I've ever felt home. I've been through some really hard times in my life I thought I can never get over them. But now when I think about it, I wouldn't change anything at all cuz finally I got to end up right where I belong ;) Sorry I usually write long comment :P But anyways! I loved your work it was so sweet ^_^

on Oct. 17 2013 at 12:40 am
AvianNudge SILVER, Chicago, Illinois

― Ned Vizzini, It's Kind of a

I HAVE BEEN BANNED!! yet, this is really sweet.... 

on Sep. 29 2013 at 7:52 pm

I did, yes.

Alabian GOLD said...
on Sep. 29 2013 at 7:09 pm
Alabian GOLD, Limbo, Other

"If you can fly, don't stop at the sky cause there are footprints on the moon" - Owl City

This is so sweet! I wish I thought of it, haha :D But yes, Teen Ink is a blessing because I can read so many of your poems! They really are a highlight to my day! By the way, did you change your profile pic?