Music Issue of Teen Ink? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

One of Teen Ink’s best qualities is how relatable the articles are. Teen Ink has done this with its great diversity in topics.

I often read the music reviews, and I especially like them. With music being one of the biggest interests in the teen world, I would like Teen Ink to do an entire issue on music.

Looking at the popularity that annual TV shows like the Grammys and the VMAs receive, it seems clear that an annual music issue would pull in many readers. Possibly you could include an online poll nominating artists, songs, and albums we the readers want to see in the Teen Ink music issue. This would allow readers to be more involved in the creation of the issue.

One lyric from a song can cause an overflow of emotions. If there was an annual issue of Teen Ink entirely focused on music, it would allow teens to write about something we all can relate to.