Dear Freshmen

After reading Dear Freshmen I believe this passage adds a strong adaptation to Teen Ink. Dear Freshmen shows the true life that lies ahead after high school; in throwing high school aside you throw your life away with it. For those who plan to succeed in there future and to go some where in life this is the article for them. This may seem to be misleading to the reader but when you dissect this story and read between the lines it tells of the life you don’t want and how much high school means to those who strive to succeed. It tells those few students that this is your shining moment, as it is for an athlete who steps to the free throw line and knowing his team is counting on him to win it. So I would recommend this article to those who can read beyond the text and to those who wish to succeed.

mom's favorite said...
Oct. 9, 2008 at 5:58 am
Hey dude this is an awesome piece!! Its better than anything I could have came up with. Congradulations!!!

bros4life said...
Oct. 8, 2008 at 6:18 am
Hey way to go little man!!! that was an awesome artical you wrote, although you did have some spelling errors lol but other than that you're on your way to becoming the next great journalist of our time. lol