"AskAllie" Magazine Placement

Dear Teen Ink Board,

I have had an idea to add as a permanent placement to the Teen Ink magazine. This is to make a question board where teenagers can ask questions and receive answers by looking in the magazine. They will be answered by a pseudonym on every issue. They will be emailed and receive a copy (like when any of your work is published) if their question is answered. I have made my own pseudonym called “Ask Allie” on one of the threads that is like what I have been conversing about. Just like a newspaper teens all over can ask the secret “Ask Allie” for their problems when appropriate. I hope you place this I consideration and contact me if you plan on doing so by email on GoogleDocs . I do not have to be the writer in “AskAllie” but would refer and be obliged to.

From Yours,
Midnight5765

KylineFThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:35 pm:
This is a great idea!

SportsStar23 said...
Jan. 2 at 1:51 pm:
This is a really good idea! This could help a lot of people and I think it would be really interesting to read/

ChasingForever said...
This is great!

sweetsalem123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I absolute love this idea! I think it would be a great way for teens all over the world to connect with one another and help with personal issues that some would have experience in, while others may not.

MyDorkyHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I think this is an Awesome idea! :)

BlottedInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I am totally supporting this idea! Good luck and I hope you get it approved... :)

Swiftie_me13 said...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 11:35 am:
This is a great idea,Midnight..!!
I wish they implement it..!! good luck :)

Hi_Alison said...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 11:34 am:
"Its a great Idea congrats Midnight," said Alison

BlackNight14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That is a great idea and to get it from are pint of views is perfect.

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:46 pm :
This is a great idea! and i think it'll be a hit :3 way to go midnight.