Good Timing! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The other day I came home and found the September issue of Teen Ink lying on my bed. After a rough week of school including getting used to new teachers, rigorous schedules, and hectic classes, all I wanted to do was curl up and read. So I did.

Teen Ink is a magazine that relieves the stress of my day and helps me relax. I am so thankful for everybody involved in the process of putting together this amazing magazine!

ramfthomas4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
hello, asofnow! i love your work.  i also have to mention that while i was looking at your other stuff i saw your favorite books list, and noticed that you have read Gone with the Wind.  which happens to be my favorite book ever.  and it's really rare to find a teen who has read it, much less someone who puts it in their favorites. and P&P happens to be my second favorite. and To Kill a Mockingbird is amazing too. just saying. ;)